Tuesday, July 03, 2007

8 Random Things Meme

I wasn't looking forward to this tag, but if I must, I must. Here are eight random things about me.

  1. I must be the first blogger on my block to have been visited by a member of a terrorist organisation. (See comments in the previous post.)
  2. I think Harry is a Horcrux.
  3. I make a mean pasta sauce--Godfather-style. (You never know--I might have cook for 20 guys some day.)
  4. I prefer instant coffee, provided it's Moccona Classic, Mocha Kenya, Temptation or Nescafe Gold. I studiously avoid university cafeteria coffee, which tastes like watered-down Pablo.
  5. I'm actually afraid to ride a bicycle, given that I haven't done so since my teens.
  6. I don't have thyroid problems.
  7. I was raised Catholic, and for most of my young life my parents made me go to church every weekend. In my last two years of high school, I would pretend to walk there on my own--but instead I would just wander the streets for an hour and a half.
  8. In two month's time I will be living in Japan. Hitherto, the furthest I've travelled overseas is Rottnest. I haven't left the state since I was 11 years old. I have never travelled on an aeroplane.


And here are the rules, as told by Irked Off:
1 - We have to post these rules before we list our boring facts.
2 - Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3 - Tagged folk have to post their 8 things and these rules.
4 - At the end of the post you have to tag 8 other unfortunates.
5 - And leave a comment on the tagged blogs alerting them to this fact.


The unfortunates I choose to tag are: Simmo, Hourann Bosci, As The Worm Turns, Slim Pickens, Don Quixote, Dave Bath, Joe and Ninglun.

Sorry, guys. I don't mind if you don't participate.