- Ann Coulter wants "Jews to be perfected." (Via Pharyngula)
- Air America adds ex-evangelical Christian Dan Barker's Freethought Radio to its line-up, and FOX News screams "GODLESS PROGRAMMING!!" (Via Pharyngula)
- Under Christian and Muslim pressure, UK teachers are becoming reluctant to teach evolution and are being urged to teach creationism.
- Left Behind Games: Criticise our sad excuse for a computer game, and we'll sue! (Bartholomew's Notes on Religion)
- Kent Hovind talks to God. And God talks back. Yessireebob!
- US Department of Defence greenlights fundamentalist Christian proselytism in the military. (Dispatches from the Culture Wars)
- Catch the Fire: Baby Jesus told Pastor Nalliah that he wants John Howard to win the election (Alan Matheson)
Ann Coulter: Anti-Semite