Friday, May 25, 2007

What kind of atheist am I?

You know how I love doing these meme things . . .

You scored as Scientific Atheist, These guys rule.
I'm not one of them myself, although I play one online.
They know the rules of debate, the Laws of Thermodynamics,
and can explain evolution in fifty words or less.
More concerned with how things ARE than how they should be,
these are the people who will bring us into the future.

Scientific Atheist

100%

Agnostic

75%

Militant Atheist

42%

Apathetic Atheist

42%

Spiritual Atheist

25%

Theist

25%

Angry Atheist

25%

What kind of atheist are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

My background is in English, not science, so I'd probably struggle to explain evolution in fifty words or less (though I did try this once with a Catholic aunt who takes the Adam and Eve story literally--I ended up lending her Carl Zimmer's Evolution: the Triumph of an Idea and I really must get it back), much less the Laws of Thermodynamics.

I'm not going to tag anyone, given that the paint has barely dried on the Blog Against Theocracy meme, but feel free to participate.