Wednesday, February 07, 2007

"Come wit' it NOW!"

" Whadda I got to, whadda I got to do to wake ya up?"

Rage Against The Machine, who so criminally went AWOL on a Bush America that desperately needed them, will reunite for the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in April.
The movie ran through me
The glamour subdue me
The tabloid untie me
I'm empty please fill me
Mister anchor assure me
That Baghdad is burning
Your voice it is so soothing
That cunning mantra of killing
I need you my witness
To dress this up so bloodless
To numb me and purge me now
Of thoughts of blaming you
Yes the car is our wheelchair
My witness your coughing
Oily silence mocks the legless
Now traveling in coffins
But on the corner
The jury's sleepless
We found your weakness
And it's right outside our door

Now testify
Via Dispatches From the Culture Wars