Monday, October 02, 2006

My Favourite Things

(For the purpose of keeping a promise to BeepBeepIt'sMe . . .)

Things I'd like to do before I die:
1. Write a book
2. Finish my PhD
3. Teach in Japan

Things I cannot do:
1. Kick a football
2. Play the guitar
3. Vote Liberal

Things I can do:
1. Cook
2. Use chopsticks (much easier than it looks)
3. Run 800m without collapsing (to my lasting surprise)

Things that would attract me to my significant other:
1. Friendship
2. Likemindedness
3. Gymnastic flexibility

Things I like to say:
1. "Gidday! Where's the cheese?"
2. "Hold the phone!"
3. "Boo-ya!"

Books I like best:
1. J. R. R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings
2. Franz Kafka, The Collected Short Stories
3. Bertrand Russell, The History of Western Philosophy

Movies I like to see:
1. Aliens
2. The Shining
3. A Clockwork Orange

I, in turn, tag

Sketchgirl