. . . according to Rob Hood at the Conservative Voice:
1) Evolution is a myth. Creation is real. God is real. It is still legal to say the word Jesus.
2) The Earth is only around 6000 years old. Noah built an ark and the world was flooded which created the Grand Canyon. Millions of years is absurd.
3) Global Warming is a myth and is totally junk science that should be trashed. Volcanoes produce more harmful pollutants in one eruption that all of the cars and factories in the United States have in the last 50 years. For more on the junk science of global warming and Al Gore's post election failure elusions, take a look at Tom Bethell's bestseller, The Politically Incorrect Guide to Science at www.booksamillion.com/ncom/books?id=3517879932526&isbn=089526031X
4) Jesus was resurrected from the dead and will one day return to judge the world and create a new one while the one we live in now will be destroyed.
5) Merry Christmas! Yes, it's still legal and above else, normal to say these words at CHRISTmas.
6) Abortion is murder because God alone has the authority to create and take a life in the womb.
7) Homosexuality is sin because God CREATED (again going back to creation) a woman for Adam, not another man. God condemns homosexuality and any sexual sin including sex outside of marriage.
8) The Holy Bible is the divine, inspired, infallible Holy Word of God.
9) The Second Amendment is in the constitution and should stay just as it is. Prosecute criminals, not victims!
I guess this is what the secular left has "failed to understand." Via Pharyngula, where it gets the fisking it so desperately deserves.