Thursday, May 04, 2006

I've put this off for long enough

Accent? Strine.

Beverage of choice? Lambrusco.

Chore I hate? Removing the carcasses of local fauna unfortunate enough to have blundered into the path of my cat.

Dog or Cat? See previous response. (I prefer cats because cats are low-maintenance.)

Essential Electronics? Sony Walkman.

Favorite perfume/cologne? Polo Sport. (I'll even take the "Classic Match" replica if I can get it.)

Gold or Silver? Gold. (I'll even take plated if I can get it.)

Hometown? Perth, Australia.

Insomnia?

I can't sleep, something's all over me,
Greasy, insomnia please release me,
And let me dream about making mad love on the heath,
Tearing off tights with my teeth.

Job Title? Sales Assistant (and student teacher).

Kids? Never.

Living arrangement? 1 Girlfriend, 1 cat. Have never considered taking advantage of a "First Homebuyers Grant." Will therefore avoid some of the more unfortunate consequences of the coming interest rate rises.

Most Admired Trait? Spelling.

Number of countries visited? Rottnest doesn't count, does it?

Overnight Hospital Stays? The standard.

Phobia? Public speaking.

Quote? "Not every end is a goal. The end of a melody is not its goal; however, if the melody has not reached its end, it would also not have reached its goal. A parable." Friedrich Nietzsche.

Religion? Ixnay. (Ex-Roman Catholic.)

Siblings? Three sisters.

Time I wake up? About 5. Then I reset the alarm for 6.

Unusual talent or skill? "You know I always wanted to pretend that I was an architect!"

Vegetable I refuse to eat? Cauliflower.

Worst Habit? What I'm doing now. Procrastinating.

X-rays? Somewhere back at my parents house there might still exist an image of an elbow I fractured falling off my bike when I was ten.

Yummy foods I make? Mexican Lasagne. Mulligatawny Soup. Chocolate Silk Cheesecake. Anything containing Anna's Pasta Sauce.

Zodiac sign? Scorpio.