Tuesday, April 25, 2006

MAN, Christian, sks fem. virgin 12-24, n/s, gsoh.

(Sigh.) Finding oneself a Maiden of Virtue can be difficult in these godless times. Sometimes, you have to take unusual measures:

BRAY, Okla. -- A man has caused an uproar in this southwestern Oklahoma town by advertising in an unusual manner that he'd like to pay for a virgin to be his bride.

A sign 45-year-old Michael Thelemann posted in his yard Sunday said he'll pay $1,000 for a virgin bride between the ages of 12 and 24.

. . .

''I'm just somebody who is getting up there in years, and I'm looking for a born-again, God-fearing virgin between the ages of 12 and 24 who can bear me children,'' said Thelemann. ''What's the problem? I just think I have some wicked neighbors.''
Surprisingly, Thelemann's had no takers yet.

Via Pharyngula.